We are Dedicated to Your Safety – Cleanliness is our Top Priority
NW Adventure Rentals is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, our employees and the community. We are closely monitoring the World Health organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease control (CDC) to ensure we meet and/or exceed their recommendations and best-practices in the operation of this business.
Sending our customers out in a sparkling-clean, luxury RV has always been our practice, and so we have maintained a rigorous and detailed cleaning process to ensure the required level of quality. Now with the recent outbreak, we are further increasing our efforts in consultation with CDC and EPA recommended practices. Read on to see what measures we are taking to protect our customers and employees.
What we are doing
- All units returning from a rental are disinfected according to CDC guidelines.
- All dishes are washed in a dishwasher using sanitize heat settings.
- All laundry is professionally laundered using high heat settings.
- All high-touch surfaces are washed and disinfected using EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Hand-sanitizer is kept readily available for regular use by employees and customers.
- If an employee becomes sick, they must stay home, and will collect sick pay.
Changes or cancellations
- If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to serving you and we are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable rental experience. If you need to modify a reservation, you can do so without penalty. Please contact us for details 1-855-745-9816.