Get More Information
If you are interested in discussing this further, please call the number below or fill out the form above, and we will contact you.
for the message!
We will be in touch soon.
Do you own an RV in the Portland or Seattle areas?
- Start Earning Money with your RV today!
- We'll Manage the Rentals for you!
- We'll Store your RV for free!
- We'll Insure your RV and Maintain it for you!
Are you considering buying an RV or travel trailer? Or perhaps you've already purchased one and are feeling some of the burdens of RV ownership. Let NW Adventure Rentals help make the payments on your new purchase.
Owning your own RV is a wonderful experience, but it comes with a few drawbacks. Monthly payments, insurance, storage, maintenance and winterizing/de-winterizing are just a few. In addition, many people buy a new RV, and then find that it sits much of the time unused, while the payments, storage and other costs continue.
What if you could rent your RV out to others when you are not using it, and never have to make another payment? And what if you no longer had to store your travel trailer or remember to winterize and de-winterize it every year? If this sounds good to you, then our RV Rental Management (or RV Leaseback) service may be just the thing for you.
In most cases the owner's share of the RV Leaseback is more than enough to make the monthly payments, and you may also be able to write off many of the expenses associated with owning your RV, including depreciation.
Northwest Adventure Rentals makes the process easy for you:
- We’ll find the Rental Customers For You!
- We walk through the rental personally with each customer to ensure they know how to operate and care for your RV.
- We are available on-call for full customer service.
- Accounting, insurance, liability concerns, maintenance records, it adds up quickly, and we will take care of it all for you.
- You can use your RV whenever you would like.
- We’ll manage all aspects of your new business.
So how does it all work? We are happy to discuss the terms and answer questions in detail, but the general terms of the RV Rental Management service are as follows:
- NW Adventure Rentals will manage all aspects of the RV rental process including advertising, scheduling, screening renters, collecting payments and taxes, etc.
- NW Adventure Rentals will provide storage, regular inspections, and winterizing/de-winterizing as-needed. We will furnish the RV, including kitchen supplies, bath linens and bedding (for the main bed).
- NW Adventure Rentals will insure your RV, with full coverage, at our expense. This insurance covers you as well, so you will not need your own insurance policy.
- The cost of maintenance belongs to the owner, but we will schedule and arrange the maintenance as-needed, pay for it, and deduct the cost from your earnings.
- Once per quarter, we will send you a summary statement and a check for your earnings minus any maintenance costs that were incurred. Our fee for the RV Leaseback service is 60% of the rental revenue from your RV or travel trailer.
- You are free to use your RV or travel trailer whenever you wish, provided it is not already rented on those dates. Scheduling your use in advance helps to avoid scheduling conflicts, but if they do arise we will do our best to shuffle rentals to free up your RV for you. If this is not possible, we will try to make another rental unit in our fleet available for your use.
We believe our RV Rental Management service is an excellent way to make RV ownership easier and more affordable.