From Reservation to Return, RV rentals at NW Adventure Rentals are simple and easy, here’s how it works:
- Pick out which RV you want to rent and make sure it is available for the dates you want to use it. Take a look at our the calendar page to check availability. Note that There is 5-day minimum rental fee from May 15th to September 15th, and a 3-day minimum rental fee the rest of the year.
- Verify your planned tow vehicle is equipped to safely tow the travel trailer you plan to rent. Tow-vehicle requirements are listed on the web page for each trailer.
- Once you are ready to make a reservation, a deposit* of 25% or $200 will reserve the RV rental in your name. This deposit is applied to your RV rental fee. The balance is due when you pick up the RV. Please call or email to arrange payment. We accept all major credit cards.
- When you arrive to pick up your RV, we will spend time with you to make sure you know all the ins and outs of the unit you are renting. We understand this may be your first time towing a travel trailer or driving a motor home, and you may have questions. We will review proper hitching, unhitching and RV setup procedures as well as the operation of all equipment on the RV. We want you to be comfortable and able to enjoy your RV rental experience!
- RV rentals are fun for all and we strive to make sure your experience is hassle-free, however questions can come up. If you have any questions on the road, help is only a phone call away. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
- When it is time to return your RV, simply park it back in our lot, drop the keys in the key-drop and drive away. We even offer an optional propane service, septic service and cleaning services. If you purchase these services ahead of time you do not need to worry about filling the propane tanks, emptying the septic tanks or cleaning the trailer after you use it.
* The reservation deposit is refundable within two weeks of making the reservation, with a $50 administrative fee. After that it is non-refundable, but if you must cancel your reservation the deposit will remain as a credit on your account that you may apply to a future rental.
We understand that sometimes plans change, and you may need to cancel your reservation. If you made the reservation today, the reservation deposit is refundable for two weeks from today, minus a $50 administrative fee. After two weeks, the deposit is non-refundable, however, it will remain as a credit on your account that you may apply to a future rental.