Optional RV Rental Items
Our RVs go out very nicely equipped, with the following items:
- Kitchenware - Dishes, utinsels, silverware, pots/pans, baking trays, coffee maker, toaster, wine-bottle opener and more.
- Bedding for the main bed only. Sleeping bags available for the other beds, see below.
- Kitchen and bath towels.
- Broom/dustpan, dish soap & sponge, paper towels, spray cleaner, TP.
- Wheel chocks, fresh-water hose & pressure regulator, sewer hose, leveling blocks/pads, 30-amp to 20-amp electrical adapter.
- Travel trailers include a weight-distributing hitch when required.
- Camping chairs are not included by default, but are available at no charge, just ask when you come to pick up your RV rental!
- Remote Brake Controller - $15/day. If you don’t have an electronic brake controller, you may have one installed by your mechanic, or you may rent a remote brake controller from us. Speak with us beforehand to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped.
- 3500 watt generator - $30/day - A larger, more powerful generator that will run the A/C and other appliances.
- 7000 watt generator - $35/day - A larger, more powerful generator that will run the A/C and other appliances.
- Bicycle rack - $5/day - Holds four bicycles and mounts to the back of the RV.
- Sleeping bag - $10 per rental (not per day) - This helps us pay to launder after every use and replace when necessary.
We also recognize that some of our customers prefer to let us handle all aspects of the cleaning. If this is you, see below for a list of our optional RV rental services.
- Platinum Service Package - Interior/exterior cleaning, septic service and propane service bundled together to save you a bundle. Just bring it back and let us take care of everything for you! $185 for RVs and $165 for trailers. NOTE: The Platinum Service Package does not include filling the fuel tank on RVs.
- Exterior Washing Service - RVs are large and washing them is not easy. If the RV exterior requires washing upon return we will be happy to provide this service for a fee of $55 for RVs and $45 for trailers.
- Interior Cleaning Service - If the RV is returned in a condition that requires cleaning before we can send it out on its next rental, we will clean the RV for a flat rate of $99. Any excessive interior grime, stains, dirt or smoke damage requiring deep cleaning may incur additional fees for supplies and/or required contracted cleaning services.
- Septic Service - If the RV is returned with waste in the septic tanks, we will empty the tanks for a flat fee of $45.
- Propane Service - If the RV is returned with propane tanks that are less than full, we will fill the tanks for a flat fee of $45 for trailers and $55 for RVs.
- Fuel Service - If the fuel tank is not full, we will fill it for $50 + the actual cost of the fuel.