Optional RV Rental Items
Our RVs go out very nicely equipped (kitchenware, bedding, camping chairs, etc.), however in some cases, there may be a few extras you may want. To make your RV rental adventure even better, we offer a few optional services and rental items.
- Remote Brake Controller - $15/day. If you don’t have an electronic brake controller, you may have one installed by your mechanic, or you may rent a remote brake controller from us. Speak with us beforehand to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped.
- 2000 watt generator - $20/day - A small, quiet generator suitable for keeping the RV batteries charged and running small appliances such as the microwave or a hair dryer.
- 3500 watt generator - $25/day - A larger, more powerful generator that will run the A/C and other appliances.
- 7000 watt generator - $30/day - A larger, more powerful generator that will run the A/C and other appliances.
- Bicycle rack - $5/day - Holds four bicycles and mounts to the back of the RV.
We also recognize that some of our customers prefer to let us handle all aspects of the cleaning. If this is you, see below for a list of our optional services.
- Exterior Washing Service - RVs are large and washing them is not easy. If the RV exterior requires washing upon return we will be happy to provide this service for a fee of $1 per foot of RV/Trailer length.
- Cleaning Service - If the RV is returned in a condition that requires cleaning before we can send it out on its next rental, we will clean the RV for a flat rate of $50/hour. Any excessive interior grime, stains, dirt or smoke damage requiring deep cleaning may incur additional fees for supplies and/or required contracted cleaning services.
- Septic Service - If the RV is returned with waste in the septic tanks, we will empty the tanks for a flat fee of $40.
- Propane Service - If the RV is returned with propane tanks that are less than full, we will fill the tanks for a flat fee of $40.
- Fuel Service - If the fuel tank is not full, we will fill it for $40 + the actual cost of the fuel.